Friday, June 14, 2013

Kids say the darndest things part two!



Here's what the kids are saying about the trip so far. They want to know who's reading this blog and who's not. If you're reading leave a comment so the kids can know that somebody is paying attention! Love you enjoy!!




Today June 13, we are at my aunt Sue Sue's house.  I forgot to introduce myself it's Kirk. My aunt got us tickets to Luray caverns.  We went Two days ago. We also went to a maze two days ago and Regan and Landon won!?! 

And on the 12th we went to the capital and the Lincoln Memorial and we also saw the Washington Monument. I saw the White House and also the Jefferson Memorial. I went to all the Smithsonians except the art one.  My favorite was the natural history. I saw the hope diamond and a lot of dinosaur bones. I took a lot of pics with the dinosaurs. I saw a lot of gems and rubies and it was interesting. I also ate a lunch picnic in front of the Washington monument and the American history smithsonian.  I saw the original Kermit the frog puppet and Dorothy's shoes off the Wizard of Oz and the wicked witch's cloak off the Wizard of Oz. 

Today we are getting going to New Jersey and I'm so excited to find out what's next.  Last night we went to New Jersey and we put up our tent in the rain! Then we went out to eat at a pizzeria and the food was great but the waitress was so slow! On top of that Kyndale embarrassed me she told the waitress that I liked her!?!  Today we woke up and it was freezing. It was terrible! Well, I don't have anything else for now so aloha! (Bye)




Hey it's maya and I know I haven't blogged lately and I'm sorry. So yesterday we spent the day  at Luray Caverns where we learned about stalactites and stalagmites which was amazing! 
      Afterwards we went on a maze.  To bad the winner is still unclear.  Then we were off to a Sue sue's house and when we got there we were astonished to see her beautiful home which is amazing! 
      We went straight to bed and went to      sleep and we were awoken by the smell of Cheerios. after eating a hearty breakfast we went to some of the  Smithsonian  and to all the memorials. even though my feet are dead we still had a great time I love DC!!
                                                   
        Hey it's Maya and I'm starting a new segment called meditational moments with Maya or triple M. Mom We'll be taking pictures of me meditating in and on Odd places . this is a picture of me meditating on A sculpture in front of The art Smithsonian enjoy!

What up it's Kyndale and my favorite thing about DC was feeding the birds. Even though there was a whole bunch of other things to see. I tried to feed then pieces of my sandwich at lunch time, but Aunt Reagan saw what I was doing and told me to stop. I got to feed them after lunch, so I was pretty happy about that. Later on in the day I saw a drawer that said birds. I thought there were pictures of living birds. But what I found was way off the boundaries of what I thought. There was a butt load of dead birds in a case. It was so sad. Oh and today we will be going to New jersey. Alright that's all I have for today, see you next 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming along on your adventures! I look forward to the daily reports, and Evan loves the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading the blog and LOVE the stories. They make me feel like I am on vacation with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! You guys are having a blast! Enjoy following along. Can't wait for "moore" updates!

    ReplyDelete