Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Meditation moments with Maya


Hey it's Maya and where New York! New York full of interesting smells, interesting people, and of course interesting voices. But  everything was beautiful and amazing! That includes the $.99 pizza and $.99 fries Mmmhhhh- so good! Four of the five Meals we ate in New York was pizza and fries but Everyone Loved it!! LOL you know what they say if its not broken don't fix it. And BTW best pizza ever!!!!
I'm sorry I missed doing a blog in Philly. But I did meditate in Philly and in New York so here are couple  Pics of me doing my meditation.!!
This is a picture of me meditating in  front of a sculpture in front of the Rockefeller Rockafella center In New York City!
This is a pic of me meditating in front of George Washington's monument in Philly !!
This is a picture of me meditating in front of a big old building Philly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment