Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quiet days

It's been a quiet couple of days.  We've traveled from New York to Connecticut then to Massachusetts.  
At deer haven campgrounds in Connecticut, we ran into some nasty weather.  It actually hailed!  Lucky for us we were in the car at the time.  


The camp grounds were beautiful!  We wished we could have stayed here a little longer.  


Now we are at Wompatuck state park just outside of Boston.  Kyndale & I have a bit of a cough.  




Everyone pitched in to get camp set up and dinner cooking.  


This is a nice spot as well.  


We took it easy the rest of the night and enjoyed the warmth of a campfire.  The temperature dropped into the 40's overnight!  







Today we are enjoying another quiet, but chilly day on cape cod.  And when I say enjoying I mean everyone else but me.






I am cold, miserable, and think I am running a fever.  The good news is that Tylenol and cough drops seem to help.


I'm feeling better by dinner.  Tomorrow we are headed into Boston!  I'm sure i'll have plenty to blog about!








No comments:

Post a Comment